Friday, July 31, 2009

Update! Maxi Dress

Hello there,
I added the larger prim attachments (front & back parts of the dress) into the Maxi Dress at my store.
The dresses are modifiable. I hope you can modify them, and fit you!

If you need the larger parts of the dress, please send me your transaction history by a notecard.
I will send them to you later.





NOTES :
Many of my items are including the sculpted prims.
It may be difficult for some people to fit some of my clothes, because everyone has each different shapes.
Please be sure to copy the items before you modify them!

No transfer items are no exchangeable and no refundable.
About your double purchases, send me your transaction history by a notecard, please.
I will refund to you.


You can get the fitting shape of COCO for reference, if you like.



COCO Main Store